The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

In other news, I happened to be at a table next to Emma O Reilly in Wilmslow today. I had a bit of a chat with her, and told her she had been adjudicated as a celebrity spot. She had a great laugh and took down the name of the website (probably for her lawyer cc @Rocko )
She asked what the website was about.
I said it was hard to explain.

14 Likes

She the bike lady? Christ if Kimmage finds this place…

2 Likes

DELETE DELETE DELETE EVERYTHING!

1 Like

An Irish female known for her involvement in performance enhancing sport.

The website has nothing to worry about.

2 Likes

Some execute Order 66

@The_bhoy

You fucker :joy:

cc @dubliner2

Just saw an taoiseach michaaal Martin on the telly there @Fagan_ODowd . Is that a spot?

cat-shredding

3 Likes

Who: Mick Clifford
Where: Tram Cafe, Albert College Park
Demeanour: Assured, calm and thoughtful
Other info: The former journalist of the year graciously took the time to meet some needy chap off the internet to talk about Cambodian education.

22 Likes

Was Mick working?

Welcome home mate

1 Like

Thanks @caulifloweredneanderthal. He was not working just there to offer some advice.

2 Likes

A very happy Christmas to you mate.

1 Like

Likewise @flattythehurdler !

1 Like

Live spot
Who: Donie O’Sullivan from CNN
Famous for: Being a real life leprechaun on US tv networks and Ryan Tubridys hero
When: now
Where: Sitting on a high stool on his own outside Bruxelles
Wearing: navy donkey jacket, grey jeans and white runners.
Company: A Bruxelles loungeboy
Other notes: Donie and said loungeboy were discussing the recently changed closing hours. His jaw is enormous despite his best efforts to hide it with a beard. His seat was well outside the Bruxelles barrier so I only assume he was looking to be recognised by passing Irish housewives

12 Likes

Spot.

1 Like

John Treacy, Olympic silver medalist and two time World Cross Country Champion.

Tramore beach today. Wearing a brown anorak and a woolie hat.

I’d appreciate a guest adjudication please.

7 Likes

Spot

1 Like

I’ll award that one. Who can forget (remember) his epic achievement in the Los Angeles marathon, stirringly narrated by the intrepid Jimmy Magee who managed to inform us of every Irish Olympic success as John ground out the final 50 yards.
The World cross-countries were great achievements but LA was his Everest.

2 Likes

Thank you for stepping in there @carryharry

1 Like