The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

I donā€™t think it was apocryphal at all. Sure it made the Irish Press.

Was in slow moving traffic at c.3.30pm on Strand Road having just crossed the DART line on the Rock Road on my way back from having a drain removed from my left testicle in Blackrock Clinic (cc Irelandā€™s health service thread) when I spotted legendary former Orrell, Wigan, England and Great Britain rugby league goal kicking, loose forward Andy Farrell walking on the path beside my car. Andy was wearing trainers, brown tailored shorts and a tight zippy up top. He had his hands in his pockets and seemed to be in thinking mode. His wife Colleen was walking close to him but was maintaining a bit of distance. She was sporting a black tracksuit and they were heading in Sandymount direction.

2 Likes

Corrected

2 Likes

Not a spot.

2 Likes

WTF

Lovely

He was hardly going to fcuking cycle home mate.

1 Like

Who? Tyrese Campbell
ā€œFamousā€ for? Stoke City FC striker
When? Just there about 0730 am
Where? McDonalds drive through, princess parkway, near didsbury
In truth, I had never heard of, nor did I recognize tyrese, but my eye was drawn as I crossed Infront of him on foot to a fit athletic looking man in full Stoke City training kit, with a half dyed blonde afro as he collected his breakfast.
He was driving a battered black 2017 Nissan quashqai (cc @carryharry ), which was incongruous.
I have absolutely zero doubt it was him.
He looked relaxed and happy on his way to training.
I wished I was him, headed carefree to play football rather than drudging to work in the semi dark.

1 Like

Not a spot, even you didnā€™t know who he is FFS.

He was a nice bit from Stoke but perhaps it adds up.

I wonder if heā€™s a manc lad, or his partner is. Princess parkway is the main road south out of manc, and McDonalds is southbound side.

Not a spot.

1 Like

He is a manc lad.
@Fagan_ODowd , I didnā€™t expect so really, but as Michael Owen said, ā€œyouā€™ve got to keep making the runsā€
It was like seeing a lad heading away on the bright side of the road, when you feel like the subject of a Lowry painting. Also clearly has his head screwed on.

3 Likes

Aw @Fagan_ODowd . When put like that??

When put like that itā€™s still not a spot.

2 Likes

Fair enough. I spose the definition of celebrity isnā€™t being on the bright side of the road. (Iā€™ll be in Straw later, who knows what might transpire)

A serious waste of your time from a repeat offender. For every Ronaldo there are twenty no-marks like Diallo, Leeson or this Tyrone Campbell chap.

1 Like

Samuel L Jackson might be collecting the bins again.

Behave yourself

Highly unlikelyā€¦Monday a.m. collection in straw