The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Iā€™ll need clarity on the vehicle before I can award a spot. I donā€™t believe CR7 would be seen dead driving a Chrysler.

Dunno. I think it was a Chrysler. I really donā€™t think it was a Bentley. It was absolutely massive. Looked American.
May have been a Chevrolet. Class of a rectanglish badge on it.
Massive big radiator grille.

www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/cristiano-ronaldo-new-164k-car-25053600.amp

I canā€™t give it on this basis.

1 Like

Thatā€™ll do it

1 Like

Grrrrā€¦ā€¦

back and forth sport GIF by Roland-Garros

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to give that as a spot. Fair play, it would have been easy to say oh yeah it was a Bentley but you did it the proper way.

10 Likes

It wasnā€™t. I tell you what though, itā€™s absolutely huge.

Great spot.

How many of the 91 tabs did you clock up Googling Ronaldo?

1 Like

Who: Eddie Keher
Where: Outside the Old Stand, Thurles
When: Sunday afternoon after the match

Other Details: Eddie placed his hand on my shoulder as he exited the back of the Old Stand. Slid past and skipped through the crowd like a man in his 20s, and goneā€¦

Eddie, 80 years young, was wearing a hat to suit his years and a dark grey/green jacket.

1 Like

Not a spot.

8 Likes

:frowning::+1:

The lad who jumped across the bank counter and hit him a few digs back in the day would agreeā€¦ā€¦
Excellent adjudication.

1 Like

The man who put the ā€œgentleā€ in gentleman, the pioneering Eddie Keher really drives lads cracked on this site. Itā€™s always amusing to watch.

He drove me cracked, but Roy Curtis has scorched earthed that space in my head.

1 Like

Heā€™s the K2 of Kunts alright, to paraphrase him.

2 Likes

That was a great owl scandal back in the day alright. Happened in Carlow?

1 Like

It did. Heā€™d retired from the hurling at the time afaik and had energy to burn or so the story went.
May be apocryphal as youā€™d say yourself but where thereā€™s smoke thereā€™s usually something :fire: