The Celebrity Spotting Thread Part Twee (or help Flatty identify the celeb he just spotted) (Part 1)

Not a spot.

FFS

You’ll have to start charging for them.

1 Like

Who? Ched Evans
Famous for? Best not to mention, but currently striker at Preston (surprisingly)
When? Just there a while back
Where? Driving slowly down the parking lane in Wilmslow looking for a spot.
Displaying his impeccable green credentials in a 5 litre diesel brand new looking Audi, Ched eyeballed me as I eyeballed him.
He’s a tough looking cunt.

2 Likes

Not a spot.

1 Like

Would you throw up one there from earlier in the thread to perhaps train these lads what is required?

It’s getting monotonous at this stage, as I said recently you’ve the patience of a an actual Saint.

Between @Fagan_ODowd and @Malarkey , you’re like a dog with two dicks.
I am surprised Ched didn’t make it given his profile, but I accept the decision.

Ched was a step in the right direction.

Ched would have a fairly high profile

1 Like

Nothing wrong with respecting the oul lads. You’re not far off that treatment yourself.

1 Like

Door Shut Look Away GIF by Jason Earls

Not for his onfield exploits

Will you please stop sniffing @Fagan_ODowd’s hole after every adjudication he makes?

1 Like

I’m a senior consultant here okay.

Who? Macclesfield Town FC
When? Just there this morning.
Where? Dean Row Wilmslow.
Circumstances.
Macclesfield Town FC have clearly slid a,long way from having Sol Campbell as manager. They were travelling in a school sized minibus with a trailer for their gear, which appears to have become dislodged. As some lounged around, others were trying to push the trailer off the middle of the road.
The glamour.

1 Like

popping out oh no GIF

I thought this was the spot initially and was wondering who the fuck he was. With a double-barrelled name like that, I had him pegged as some mildly eccentric Tory backbencher

3 Likes

Close thread

13 Likes

The big man himself

Is he pulling in for a scraggy bay?

1 Like