The Celtic Phoenix - A thread to list the economic miracles of Michael Noonan & Fine Gael

No, he’s a genuinely thick cunt.

2 Likes

If I have upset the left wing extremists, terrorist supporters and the dole spongers on this site, then my job is done

:wink:

Nigel Farage is the 21st century’s great freedom fighter.

1 Like

:thinking::joy::joy:

Hey Irish lads out foreign, I know ye abandoned us when we needed ye, but come back and we’ll give ye a lower tax rate.

By the way, lads who stayed here through all the cuts and paid hundreds of thousands of euro in tax over the last 10 years, ye can keep paying what ye are paying. Sound.

10 Likes

It’s ridiculous.

Cunts. Should have had their passports taken off them by right.

60% return tax rate would be fair compromise.

The fact this is even being given consideration is nonsense. Also, where do they reckon these lads will live?

Why would I destroy my quality of life by returning home to a backward country earning mickey mouse money? Baldy realises he was left with the dregs of society and now wants the talent back, only a Fianna Fail government would tempt me back

2 Likes

They go on about a shortage of nurses, doctor’s and houses but never mention the massive shortage of competent politicians. What an idiotic idea. The electorate clearly stated they preferred more funding for services as opposed to tax cuts and this is what she comes up with? The tax deal in itself is a bit of a paradox because only an idiot would return to Eire under the current government.

You’d want your head examined to come back here.

2 Likes

It sickened my hole when I heard that on the radio there this morning. The fellows who had the guts to stay behind and make this nation great again being fucked over.

1 Like

:grinning:

Unbelievable. Is there some news story they are trying to bury today?

1 Like

I still can’t believe that that dopey bitch is a minister.

1 Like

even If I did come back, all the the systems are 25 or 30 years behind a proper country, sure I would go ape with that setup

kite flying by a minority government - not sure what she is playing at but I suspect she will be summoned by the Kaiser

with your well documented mental health issues you would want your head examined to come back here

We do have a better class of dinner plate though

Dont do it mate, I can tell, you’re considering it. Don’t. Don’t do it. You stuck around this hole far too long. I’m telling you, it’s a bloody quagmire, a backwater, a dead-end! And everybody in it goes crazy sooner or later! Everybody!