The Celtic Phoenix - A thread to list the economic miracles of Michael Noonan & Fine Gael

More than 17,000 new private cars were licensed for the first time in March, according to the Central Statistics Office, an increase of 48.5% year-on-year.

It brought to 52,543 the total number of new car licensed in the first three months of the year, up 33.5% on the same quarter of 2014.

The number of used cars being imported was down, however, with 4,492 licensed in March – a 7.7% fall on the same month of last year. The number imported in the quarter were 1.9% lower year-on-year.

Volkswagen cars were the most popular in March, according to the CSO, representing 12% of all new private vehicles licensed. This is down slightly on its share for March 2014.

Hyundai and Nissan each had a 10.8% share last month – which is a 2.2 percentage point gain for Hyundai and unchanged for Nissan.

Toyota cars made up 8.8% of all newly licensed cars during the month, up 0.4 percentage points, while Ford fell 2.1 percentage points to 8.2%.

low oil prices & a currency shift in our favour has led to this which in reality is an abomination
The I.c.e is a scourge of modern life

lauding a man who hounded a poor woman to her grave. low even by your blueshirt loving standards @TheUlteriorMotive

may brigid mccole haunt the cunt to his dying day

1 Like

[SIZE=6]Celtic Tiger II - A thread to list the economic miracles despite Michael Noonan

I’ve fixed that thread title for you.[/SIZE]

1 Like

[QUOTE=“Sandymount Red, post: 1120680, member: 1074”][SIZE=6]Celtic Tiger II - A thread to list the economic miracles despite Michael Noonan

I’ve fixed that thread title for you.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
STOP SHOUTING!

[QUOTE=“artfoley, post: 1120678, member: 179”]lauding a man who hounded a poor woman to her grave. low even by your blueshirt loving standards @TheUlteriorMotive

may brigid mccole haunt the cunt to his dying day[/QUOTE]
Shush now, we’ve got this. It’s all going to be ok.

Michael Noonan is an absolute gent. I had the pleasure of his company on a visit to the Dáil some months ago and it was an absolute privilege to share some time with a man who will go down in history as one of the greatest Irish men of all time, something I look forward to telling my siblings kids and grandkids about in the future. A thoroughly alright sort.

15 December 2013 - the day Ireland won her independence under Tsar Noonan

15th December should become our national holiday

He deserves a statue or indeed a main thoroughfare in the capital renamed as Noonan Boulevard

[QUOTE=“artfoley, post: 1120678, member: 179”]lauding a man who hounded a poor woman to her grave. low even by your blueshirt loving standards @TheUlteriorMotive

may brigid mccole haunt the cunt to his dying day[/QUOTE]

This is true. Michael Noonan the minister who lent his name to the persecution of a very ill and brave lady.

However what are the names of the legal heads who all advised that it was not in the governments best interest to come to an agreement. The pricks are probably all safely cosseted in the DPPs office.

TUM - The Ultimate WUM.

Top class stuff both here and on the thread where he was lambasting De Valera.

[QUOTE=“Esso Oil, post: 1120772, member: 2735”]This is true. Michael Noonan the minister who lent his name to the persecution of a very ill and brave lady.

However what are the names of the legal heads who all advised that it was not in the governments best interest to come to an agreement. The pricks are probably all safely cosseted in the DPPs office.[/QUOTE]
Noonan was such a coward he didn’t over rule them and then hid behind again saying the big bad lawyers made me do it when he offered his pitiful reply

That’s an outrageous statement.

http://im.ft-static.com/content/images/6a7980cc-cc85-11e4-b5a5-00144feab7de.img

http://im.ft-static.com/content/images/0ceccba8-cc8f-11e4-b94f-00144feab7de.img

Their is nothing real about GDP pal, if you don’t whip out the GNP graph with it.

WHAT A THREAD!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!

Ireland topped eurozone GNP growth in 2013,
with 3.4 p.c. rate

Ireland recorded a
growth rate in 2013 of 3.4 per
cent in volume terms - close to
the highest in the developed
world.
A remarkable fact about this is
that the growth was recorded
in GNP rather than GDP

Ireland’s major exports are youth, and the profits of MNC’s.

2 parents working fulltime to sustain a normal standard of living???

A long way to go yet

1 Like