The Chelsea supporters thread

Fascinating stuff on lamps on sky news.

Harry Rednapp would be surprised if Frank brought in the two German lads last summer and the boy from Ajax.

Harry Rednapp also added Paul Merson was talking a lot of sense about frank.

I’m fairly sure Merse said Frank needed to bring in Harry as assistant manager on Saturday :sweat_smile:

Jamie Rednapp is very surprised Frank got the sack. He Added Liverpool are on a worse run Liverpool at the moment.

Also questions who was signing the players.

Pity the Redknaps don’t just text Frank and find out.

1 Like

Can someone post the article from The Athletic from around Autumn 2019, which said Frank had revolutionised the game by setting up a WhatsApp group for the coaches.

1 Like

His shills are out in force in media already. Saying Frank would have walked away in summer but for his love of the club etc etc. He loved West Ham too apparently

2 Likes

Sam Wallace is reporting that in his 18 months in charge Roman Ambramovich never once spoke to Frank Lampard. I find that Very odd.

You’d think Duncan Castles would have broken that story first :thinking:

We did it bro

1 Like

Must be no public toilets there either.

1 Like

I wonder if Roman isn’t in more fear for his life than usual.

Is he back in Russia?

Isn’t he in Israel these days?

Not sure but harry Charles has a pile off horses owned by him and they are after banning them from competing.

1 Like

Be great if Chelsea were fucked

3 Likes

I think he was summoned.

Mad the daughter broke rank I thought that sort of thing would have killed if he was back in Russia.

1 Like

The Home Office had revoked his visa about 18 months ago and he’s taken himself off to Israel. Not sure whether or not it was reinstated.

You’ve come full circle.

4 Likes

There was more at stake on that tweet than most realised