The Chelsea supporters thread

and yet still grown adults from outside England support this team

One of the lads got stuck with blackburn after that brief flirtation with the top. The championship seems like good craic to be fair. Much more exciting than the EPL

2 Likes

I’d friends who jumped from Liverpool to United.

Another jumped from Liverpool to Sheffield Wednesday and is probably the biggest Wednesday fan living in New Jersey now.

By the time we finished primary school, I was the only Liverpool mini footix left. All because of Ronnie Whelan.

In fairness it’s mob mentality. We saw it in anfield when the Liverpool players supported a racist and boeed and a player who was racially abused.

The difference there was Liverpools players and manager joined in the act too.

3 Likes

I won the FA Cup four years in a row, is that a record?
Arsenal were my first love, I got the kit and a pair of gola boots for Christmas 78 (still pictures), they won in 79. Then I moved to West Ham, I’m not sure how that happened but they went and won it for me in 80.
Around that time a favourite uncle started to take me and my brother to the pub on Sunday mornings to watch the repeat of MOTD, he was a big Spurs fan and turned my head, spurs won it in 81 and 82.
All my pals growing up were and still are Liverpool, you’d have the odd United fan as well

1 Like

Could have been a QPR fan after seeing them play in the FA Cup final in ‘81 with the red and black hooped jerseys - Callan CBS having the same, dodged a bullet there.

Omg I got that same Arsenal kit xmas 78. The yellow and blue one? Small world.
Oh and I went on to follow West Ham

Also is it possible putin will kill Roman abramovich?

For making a vile club like Chelsea successful? Hopefully.

Boris is gas/petrol. His pockets full of Russian money and now he’s giving it the big licks.

You wouldn’t want to be drinking tea around Stamford Bridge way for the foreseeable future.

Back to being the tin pot club they traditionally were.

They should allow ticket sales for games and spend the money on rocket launchers for ukraine

I’m tempted to get pilot lessons so I could fly a fighter jet for the Ukrainians.

1 Like

We’ll see how much they really meant it now, won’t we.

Oleg Deripaska sanctioned as well. Awkward for Aughinish Alumina

1 Like