The Chelsea supporters thread

I was merely applying some common sense to you moaning about Spurs and their fixture congestion. You should be very grateful the opposition were missing more than 10 first team players through injuries and suspensions. That is a large slice of luck the fixtures gave you.

Missing three players is not an injury crisis, citing it as reason you lost is an excuse though.

You said the Spurs v Chelsea game was on tomorrow (Tuesday). Its on Wednesday.

It wasn’t mentioned in the post you quoted, bit irrelevant I felt.

How many first team starters were Watford missing yesterday?

Pereyra, Britos, Behrami, Janmaat, Zuniga, Okaka, Success, Mariappa, Pantilimon and Watson were all unavailable yesterday.

Outside of Pantilimon and probably Success, all the above players would have likely started yesterday if fit.

Four Chelsea fans accused of aggravated violence against a black man on the Paris Metro have been given suspended one-year sentences by a French court.

Joshua Parsons, 22, and James Fairbairn, 25, had denied their actions of February 2015 were racist in nature.

Their co-accused, fellow Chelsea fans Richard Barklie, a 52-year-old former policeman, and William Simpson, 27, from Surrey, were tried in absentia.

They were also ordered to pay the victim 10,000 euros in compensation.

Souleymane Sylla was targeted at Richelieu-Drouot station as football fans made their way to a Champions League match between Paris Saint Germain and Chelsea.

The hearing at the Palais de Justice saw a video recorded by a passenger of fans pushing him off the Metro train.

Supporters can be heard chanting “we are racist, we are racist and that’s the way we like it”.

The AFP agency reported that after giving evidence Parsons apologised to Mr Sylla, a Frenchman of Mauritanian origin, but denied there was any racist aspect to what had happened.

Turning to Mr Sylla in court, Parsons said: “I am very sorry to Mr Sylla, but I was not racist in any way.”

Parsons, from Dorking, Surrey; Fairbairn, from Kent; and Barklie, from Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland, have already been banned from football stadiums in Britain.

I’d like to apologise on behalf of all decent Chelsea fans to Mr Sylla.

I was one of Mo Sylla’s biggest advocates at Celtic.

2 Likes

Not so . A lot of north London Jews follow the club but nothing in the clubs constitution that says that . Jews follow Arsenal too .

That Barklie scumbag was an RUC man. These are @Nembo_Kid’s pals.

Think I remember reading at the time of the incident that Officer Barklie was some kind of human rights activist as well.

Harry Hotspur was a Jew. Sugar, scholar, levy all Jews. Us hammers know the score.

Nothing gets by you guys :laughing:

What has their religion got to do with anything?

Boycott keeps bringing it up

It’s the “Us hammers know the score” line that intrigues me.

Some reading on how Conte has gone about his business at Chelsea.

2 Likes

Forza Antonio.

1 Like

A handy 3-1 victory for Chelsea tonight.

Chelsea should win it, but The Yids won’t concede 3.

I’ve a feeling spurs will win this game

Hope not