The Chelsea supporters thread

Thatā€™s a disgusting comment. Consider yourself warned.

6 Likes

@the_man_himself I meant to congratulate you on your astuteness, what with David Luiz being selected on the PFA Team of the Year. Thereā€™s a few fellas on here feeling quite mugged off with each passing game.

1 Like

Smart work responding to my reported post so quickly @rocko. Top notch.

Warning heeded .

Ya having the PFAPOTY in front of him canā€™t be a help at all.*

I have no idea if this happened, but has Luiz excelled with Kante out of the side?

*not saying i donā€™t rate Luiz, but we all say with Munster how good the no.10 really was when missing his World class partner.

CCCCCOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTtttttttttttaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Lovely stuff.

yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Luiz is a very good footballer. Prone to the odd brainfart, but heā€™s composed on the ball, good in the air and a good brave tackler. He was pilloried in the English media because of his appearance and the fact that he liked the ball at his feet and wasnā€™t afraid to try things.

Kante and Conte obviously are a help this year, but heā€™s always been a decent player.

2 Likes

I totally agree he was always a good footballer. He lost confidence, the english are twaats and all that, but Kante is a ridiculous footballer. A warrior. He is going to make everyone look 15-20% better

He has an unreal engine

1 Like

Having space covered for you like that is an unbeluevable help at centre half

1 Like

3 points in the bag.

Over to you, Spuds.

1 Like

Best of luck to Neil Harris and Millwall tonight.

2 Likes

Brothers in Arms

1 Like

Paulson is screwing us here.

Diegggggggggggggggoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

1 Like

Alonnnnnnnnnnnnnnsssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

1 Like

I call on @GeoffreyBoycott to do the guard of honour on this thread.

3 Likes

3-0.

COYB.

Whereā€™s @GeoffreyBoycott?

1 Like