The Chelsea supporters thread

May I be the first on this thread to offer congratulations to serial financial dopers Chelsea. Worthy champions. Conte is a decent sort and dims my hatred of Chelsea somewhat.

You strike me as a very angry individual Michael. FF, FG, corporation tax, country music, golf, rugby and even a couple of swipes at the GAA.
Is there any auld thread at all we could get going to cheer you up a bit?

He has a bit of class about him alright.

Which ones are the non adult threads?

When did financial doping become unacceptable?

Any sign of @GeoffreyBoycott?

@GeoffreyBoycott ???

I believe heā€™s out celebrating back to back second places.

1 Like

Two days without a chance to call me a racist and xenophobic. You must be suffering withdrawal symptoms.

Just like to wish all the Chelsea fans a very hearty congrats on winning the league. Conte has been great and I hope Klopp can sustain a challenge next year.- Hopefully see you guys in the latter stages of the champions league also.

5 Likes

Are there any Chelse fans on the forum?

Thereā€™s very little else mate, a couple of spurs, two Liverpool, 2 Man u but all the rest are Chelsea. Itā€™s been a great year

1 Like

Are there any Chelsea fans on a Chelsea forum :slight_smile:
think about it mate

Well we know @Nembo_Kid doesnā€™t support them and I imagine you support them just to wind others up.

:open_mouth:

Iā€™m looking forward to this seasonā€™s Chelsea fans on the forum throwing their weight behind Herr Klopp and LFC next season,

Cheers mate, we have been waiting a long time for this one

2 Likes

Iā€™m just wondering why the little doggie who told us all season long that Conte was going to be a failure has lost his bark.

Why have you lost your bark, little doggie?

3 Likes

Alexander Conte is manager of the season

2 Likes

Best epl manager ever

1 Like