The Chelsea supporters thread

Revised table for Boycott.

What happened to cause the massive shift?

Costa has signed for Atletico.

€197.5m was a good price

Huh?

Did you fail maths?

I think he’s alluding to the 200m Chelsea are in debt or something like that.

Nope the window is closed mate

I don’t get you? 202 to 5 is a difference of 197. I don’t follow the money so it’s very basic stuff in calculating the difference between Geoff’s figure and the revised one
Edit and apology mate, I only saw his top figure.

Good fuck.

You must be quite dumb.

I merely subtracted the mooted fee from Boycott’s net table spend.

Bargain for Atletico. Wonder will they let Griezmann go now.

Bit early, no?

1 Like

When it comes to this discussion, it seems like far too late.

Otherwise, not at all.

1 Like

Apology accepted, m8.

1 Like

I’m no accountant, but that’s basic inter cert accounting - you’ve booked the proposed Costa figures in the wrong accounting period. I’d refer you back to the figures for the 31 August 2017 period end (which closed over three weeks ago) which I had previously posted.

31st Aug is the pretend period end

1 Like

I updated the figures to the up to date figures. I know you’re a dinosaur but it’s time to stop living in the past.

Ooooft.

1 Like

Ouch

You’re not making any sense. I had posted up the expenditure and net spend figures for a transfer window that ended on 31 August 2017. Period closed.

You’re now making an adjustment for a purported transfer fee that Chelsea are going to get from Atletico Madrid in January. I understand in any case that Atletico Madrid are banned from signing any players until January.

January 2018 is a new transfer window. You’ll be looking next to carry over Chelsea’s points tally from last season into this season.