The Chelsea supporters thread

Dinosaur.

Dinosaur.

Dinosaur.

Dinosaur.

@GeoffreyBoycott is a dinosaur.

& a yidocrite

Still no condemnation from @Nembo_Kid of his lackey @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy use of the word Yid.

Have you condemned yourself?

I condemn you for using that word

1 Like

If we are at that lark can @Nembo_Kid revise Liverpool’s net spend for the 170m they are selling couthinho for at Crimbo?

1 Like

@Nembo_Kid is all over the place here. Three weeks on he still hasn’t clarified this bizarre assertion.

You’re using outdated figures.

@GeoffreyBoycott, you are a dinosaur.

Not confirmed.

I will allow the confirmed purchase of Naby Keira for a reported fee of circa £70m however.

1 Like

Can’t say fairer than that

First EPL hat trick for Morata.

1 Like

he is so far ahead of the rest of the EPL players

1 Like

Any red cards yet for Chelsea in Madrid tonight?

No but Luiz is on a yellow

Serious discipline problems at Stamford Bridge.

I assume the ref is a CHEAT as he’s awarded a penalty to Chelsea’s opposition and he hasn’t given Chelsea any penalties at all, jokeshop.

1 Like

It’s a throwback to the days of Chopper Harris at Stamford Bridge now. They just kick and hack everything that moves.

Chelsea won 2-1.

cc @GeoffreyBoycott

I saw that. A £33 million striker replaced a £58 million striker for the last 10 minutes and got the winner. £30 million worth of talent in Willian came on for Eden Hazard as well for the last 10 minutes. That’s strength in depth and financial muscle that is available only to a very small elite coterie of super franchises anywhere in the world.

Didn’t Spurs get knocked out by teams with a smidgen of their financial muscle last season.

Your hypocrisy about huge conglomerates like Spurs is very strange. They signed a £42m centre half this season.