The Chelsea supporters thread

Chelsea’s opponents last night had a 51m player in the stand of their half a billion new stadium. You’d swear it was Cyprus they travelled to last night to play the local football team?

Luckily we had our current day cross between Gary Doherty/Andros Townsend one season wonder to drag us over the line.

Great result for Chelsea last night, they may be the best placed English team to have a real go in Europe this year, although you’d assume unless the draw is very friendly a semi final place is as much as could be expected, still I’d say it’s a while since an English team took such a prestigious scalp away from home in a game that mattered??

You’re obsessed with Spurs. You bring just about every soccer discussion back to Spurs. You’re just got to try to face up to the fact that you’re no longer part of the Spurs family and move on with your life.

You’re obsessed with trying to contradict yourself?

Surprised to see Moses dropped for this evenings game. Assume Azpilacueta will be wing back

If you’ll be our centre forward
We’ll be your biggest fans
Dave can put in crosses
And you can meet them with your head
We can call on Al

Do do do do do
Do do do do do

I can see Morata causing Stones lots of problems today

Champions of Europe…You’ll never do that.

Kante getting forward a lot.

Courtois lucky.

Cahill is a donkey.

That was a lovely weighted ball by Cesc

City pressing Courtois and not allowing Chelsea to play the restarts out from the back.

City dominating the ball but not doing a lot with it.

I like the cut of Babayoko, real rangy type. Adds a bit more dynamism than Matic

Rudiger is a very good signing.

1 Like

Silva has done some very good defensive work.

Jesus diving about.

Kante has been poor on the ball in the final third. Its not his game.

Morata sent Stones for pie and chips there

1 Like