The Chelsea supporters thread

Referee with a bizarre award of a free to Watford.

Dave!!!

Big win for Chelsea, still in the hunt for a champions league place.

have some of that you cunts

HON CONTE

2 Likes

its a marathon, not a sprint

Welcome back. That’s your first post on the Chelsea thread since this contribution last Saturday.

@Nembo_Kid advised me to keep the faith, he has been vindicated, the number football man on this forum

Chelsea only two points behind where they were at same stage last season. You’d be a mug to write them off this early

Lovely stuff.

@Matty_Hislop - lolzers.

cracking win

thinking of heading over the bridge before the end of the year

2 Likes

This will kickstart Chelsea’s season

1 Like

Watford’s first away defeat of the season.

Well deserved and in the end convincing three points for depleted Chelsea against a team with an excellent away record.

1 Like

the pride of London

true

its a little known fact that we are the only team from London to have won the champions league

2 Likes

We badly need another centre mid in January.

Fabregas gets overran in there, and Bakayoko will need time.

Conte also needs to drop Cahill, he’s an absolute bombscare with and without the ball at feet and can be exposed down the channels.

You are fuller shit .

I’d like to see us sign Lemina in January.

You were ahead of the curve on this one mate.

Antonio Conte has furiously dismissed suggestions that his players are unhappy with his training methods, describing the reports as “bulls—”.

The Chelsea manager also lashed out at speculation that he is set to be replaced by Carlo Ancelotti, as well as claims that some of his players had texted former coach Steve Holland to say they missed him.

It was reported last week that Chelsea’s players have been left exhausted by Conte’s intensive training sessions as they try to balance their league fixtures with Champions League commitments.

“Around us there is a lot of bulls—,” Conte said. “If I see the past it happened the same with a lot of managers. They try to create problems between me, the club and the players.”

Conte said Holland, who has left the club to work under England manager Gareth Southgate, had contacted him to say the reports that unhappy players had messaged him were not true.

“It is not good that this person has to send me a message to tell me this is not true,” Conte said. “Why put another person in this bulls—? If you want to hit me, hit me.”

Bad night at the office for @Nembo_Kid, @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy and @Tassotti. That was a right hiding Chelsea got.

1 Like