The Chelsea supporters thread

Heā€™s a hypocrite.

All he stands for is cheating and faux outrage.

I have no love for Pep mate, this is the Chelsea thread, I fail to see why I would bring him into it??
Who is the footballer you mention?

How am I a hypocrite mate? Iā€™m only seeking your comment because you get so outraged about these things when other teams are the beneficiaries.

I never heard you bemoaning Chelsea being shafted by referees.

In fact you were bizarrely claiming Pedro dived in the FA cup semi final last year when the referee should actually have dismissed the Spurs player.

Ok guys.

Relax.

2-1 Watford lolzers

Watford have come from behind and are now leading 1-2 at Stamford Bridge.

I actually called Pedro a coward for going down and looking for the red card rather than trying to score,
I have no time for cheating.

How could he not go down.

The Spurs player took him down and should have been sent off.

What a miss.

Antonio Rudgier should have got a second yellow there. Very lucky to be still on the pitch. Thereā€™s been a complete breakdown in on field discipline at Chelsea this season.

Watford miss a sitter of a header for a 3rd. They should have 4 or 5 by now.

No he shouldnā€™t.

Could well have, probably deserved a yellow but the ref wouldnā€™t produce the second yellow for that at Stamford Bridge, it was a sneaky one.

If heā€™s giving out yellows for that then Watford would be down to 9.

Nembo is trying to watch two games at the same time on dodgy streams, give him a break pal.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t have sent him off for that mate but he could have had no real complaints if he was. It was borderline yellow, would you agree?

If the referee is issuing yellow cards for that then Watford would also be without their full contingent.

Cahill is an utter donkey.

Marco Silva is doing a terrific job at Watford. Theyā€™re unrecognisable now from the rabble they were under Walter Mazzarri last eason.

@GeoffreyBoycott

Referee bottles out of secnding off Holebas.

Batman levels.