The Chelsea supporters thread

If you believe that you’re not really worth talking to anymore mate, it’s such a huge stretch as to be frankly ridiculous, you’re either serious here or not,
Chelsea and Juve is not the equivalent of WBA and Everton, it’s unbelievable straw grasping.

They are parallels, something you don’t want to take on board because the ruin your emotive and spiteful narrative on Conte.

Yes mate, I’m not sure you’re doing very well if you can reconcile that,
Good luck.
Perhaps when Conte is sacked he’ll take over at Burnley or Southampton and prove his mettle

It’s bizarre id mention spurs previous game when putting Ali’s performance into context? No I don’t think so.

1 Like

Yes he’s gotten big jobs becuase he’s a proven winner.

When he’s sacked?

Conte has already served his apprenticeship at the lower reaches. He’s now a highly respected, highly successful coach and that seems to rankle with you.

Mate, I have you so rattled here that you’ve equated WBA and Everton with Chelsea and Juventus a few times, that is some crazy shit :smiley:
I wonder if the bookies felt similar to you?
They did in their fuck because you’ve the opinions of a lunatic :grinning:

Blockquote

You’ll have to remind me of all the trophies he won before he got the best job in Portugal? But anyway what does he have to do with this, I quite like Mourinho.

The manager is a dead man walking according to reports today.

Usual nonsense from @Nembo_Kid comparing the West Bromwich Albion 10th place finish in 2016/17 to Chelsea finishing 10th in 2015/16. Chelsea 2015/16 was an anomaly. The Chelsea players effectively downed tools to get Mourinho fired. They lost 9 of the first 16 matches. Once Mourinho was fired after Match 16 (with Chelsea in 16th place), they immediately went on a 15 game unbeaten league run under Guus Hiddink.

Chelsea had played in the European Cup for 13 consecutive seasons prior to 2016/17 and in the thirteen seasons prior to 2015/16 had finished in the Top 3 on twelve occasions, the odd season out 2011/12 when they won the European Cup. Since Abramovich started bankrolling Chelsea in 2003, they are the most successful English side in both domestic and European competition. Credit to Conte for winning the league. He brought in a few expensive acquisitions of his own, but largely inherited the Chelsea title winning team of 2014/15.

I’ve paralleled based on cold hard facts and you’re raging at the fantastic job Conte did in transforming two mid table sides into title winners in his first season.

Thanks for confirming I compared a 10th place finish with a 10th place finish and a 7th place finish with a 7th place finish.

Just like he was last year before romping to the title.

1 Like

No mate, that’s too mad for me to accept so I’m gonna leave you here in your little Lalaland

Using your rigid comparator criteria, a failure in the Italy job, Quite apart from no silverware with Italy, finalists in 2012 to a quarter final exit in 2016.

Their preceding international tournament ended in a group stage exit and is the most relevant precursor.

Goal incorrectly ruled out for Chelsea there.

Phil Jones volleying one into his own net under a little pressure from Morata.

Cahill is an absolute donkey.

The amount of touches he takes that go out of play under little pressure.

Great chance for Bakayoko.

Another good chance for Bakayoko.