The Chelsea supporters thread

I commend the blues for their recent statement and for paying compensation to the victim

Two past internationals does not a notable rugby school make. I’m from Co cork and my old school has two past internationals and no rugby team in the school.

Currow national school must be the mecca of rugby schools by your reckoning

Jedward and Kathryn Thomas went there too I’d say it’s more GAA and entertainment school

Paedo defence at its best.

1 Like

Sweep Sweep. I’d say terry prone drafted that for you. Disgusting. Commending the club for the cover up. Shameless prick

Unbelievable

I commend the blues for their recent statement and for paying compensation to the victim.

He must have more brooms then a chimney cleaner.

What basis do you say it’s more GAA?

Rugby in Ireland is a Presbyterian and Church of Ireland game.

Paedo defender

I commend the blues for their recent statement and for paying compensation to the victim…

Paedo defender .

HUH!! Former president of the GAA is most notable pupil.

Disgusting sectarian divisive comment there. You are a pity of a man.

A president of the GAA is more notable than a British Lion and former Irish rugby captain?

Is this the same person who tried to defend a gaelic footballer for having an intimate relationship with a 15 year old?

1 Like

In Ireland yes. Particularly when it is a captain from 60 years ago and a relatively recent president. I’m willing to concede Kings Hospital might have had a decent team in the 1940s

It is. I wonder is the girl a protestant? That would explain a lot

1 Like

Oooft

They’re both dead mate.

Robin Roe yields around 5x more google hits than Boothman.

Given the night that’s in it, I would say he’s just snookered himself

1 Like