The Chelsea supporters thread

Who gives a flying fuck

1 Like

Itā€™s happening again. Wash your hands of this crowd @Tassotti

@Tassotti alluded to this last Saturday.

Thereā€™s only so much that a bunch of lads will give for an autocratic cunt like Conte, he was never going to do anything long run for an English club, heā€™ll be fucked out before the summer. Why they hired a drug cheat in the first place I donā€™t understand.

Why are you so animated about Conte?

Conte is a winner. Spurs donā€™t like winners, bitter bastards.

Dunno, he has a detestable head and he comes across as an awful cunt, he was a lucky cunt last year as well that all of the big teams were even shitter.

Honestly mate, I donā€™t take it as seriously as you seem to think

He set a league record for wins last season.

Odd given the vitriol it brings out in you.

Sad to see a Chelsea player getting racially abused during the week, no place for this in football guys.

1 Like

The Lazio mob ?

Sorry mate, I quite like a lot of the Chelsea players, it has nothing to do with my pre teen preference for spurs that I find Conte to be a detestable prick, if he was manager of Spurs I have no doubt that I would dislike him just the same,

Their ugly sisters, Iā€™m sure all our resident Chelsea fans will join me in condemning the filth that was responsible for racially abusing Antonio RĆ¼diger.

Strange amount of vitriol for a guy who claims to be nonplussed.

Itā€™s like what @mac does after he throws a wobbler when someone has a dig at rugby.

1 Like

Mate, seriously youā€™re not listening. I do indeed despise Conte, not for any particular reason and probably far more than is rational in the circumstances, he strikes me as a cunt, a massive one.
Now you can choose to interpret that anyway you choose but it is my assertion that it has absolutely nothing to do with my ā€˜supportā€™ of Tottenham Hotspur, I really donā€™t care about either team that much, Iā€™m not from London.

Despise?

Your story doesnā€™t add up. A bit like when @Mac claims posts dissing Rugby donā€™t annoy him.

Who the fuck is this @Mac dude and what does it have to do with me? It adds up fine, I donā€™t like the drug cheat rat faced Italian manager of Chelsea.

No it doesnā€™t. Youā€™re pissed because Conte is a proven winner. Itā€™s because youā€™re bitter.

1 Like