The Chelsea supporters thread

Honestly mate, I don’t take it as seriously as you seem to think

He set a league record for wins last season.

Odd given the vitriol it brings out in you.

Sad to see a Chelsea player getting racially abused during the week, no place for this in football guys.

1 Like

The Lazio mob ?

Sorry mate, I quite like a lot of the Chelsea players, it has nothing to do with my pre teen preference for spurs that I find Conte to be a detestable prick, if he was manager of Spurs I have no doubt that I would dislike him just the same,

Their ugly sisters, I’m sure all our resident Chelsea fans will join me in condemning the filth that was responsible for racially abusing Antonio Rüdiger.

Strange amount of vitriol for a guy who claims to be nonplussed.

It’s like what @mac does after he throws a wobbler when someone has a dig at rugby.

1 Like

Mate, seriously you’re not listening. I do indeed despise Conte, not for any particular reason and probably far more than is rational in the circumstances, he strikes me as a cunt, a massive one.
Now you can choose to interpret that anyway you choose but it is my assertion that it has absolutely nothing to do with my ‘support’ of Tottenham Hotspur, I really don’t care about either team that much, I’m not from London.

Despise?

Your story doesn’t add up. A bit like when @Mac claims posts dissing Rugby don’t annoy him.

Who the fuck is this @Mac dude and what does it have to do with me? It adds up fine, I don’t like the drug cheat rat faced Italian manager of Chelsea.

No it doesn’t. You’re pissed because Conte is a proven winner. It’s because you’re bitter.

1 Like

I don’t think so but your guess is as good as mine and I’ve no rational explanation.

The resident Chelsea fans are refusing to condemn the sickening racial abuse that their own player, the unfortunate Antonio RĂźdiger was subjected to.

Still no comment on the scandal engulfing the English FA?

Lucky to be level at half time after scoring a goal from a corner that was clearly wrongly awarded, unbelievable decision from a linesman about 5 metres away with nothing blocking his view.

@Nembo_Kid, no comment on the corner award that led to Chelsea’s goal?
Great finish by Pedro but terrible to see a small club getting shafted like that.

Yet no contempt for Guardiola. I also remember you classing another footballer who was a self confessed drug cheat as one of the nicest guys in sport too. Bizarre to berate one man for being a drug cheat and extol others for it

2 Likes

You’re a hypocrite.

We’ve been on the wrong end of the refereeing decisions this season.