The Cholesterol Brothers

RIP

I see this Jonathan Morley popping up a lot. Big celebrations when France beat Ireland. He tries too hard.

huh?

some oirish footix was up for France?

1 Like

That was a clip from a video after France beat England at the World Cup. There’s dozen of spam accounts of Morley which is bizarre enough.

I’m not on social medias mate. This chap has a want in him and it’s been filled.

I’ve noticed since paddy and the other cholesterol types have really sprung to prominence over the last few months that the penny seems to have finally dropped with a lot of Irish Liverpool footix. Their heart doesn’t seem to be in it any more now they’ve got a glimpse at how they appear to others and what the real Liverpool fans think of them. It’s a bit deflating but probably no harm in the long run.

3 Likes

yes, it was a long overdue reality check

You ain’t see nothing yet baby… We’re never gonna stop :notes::notes::notes:

True but without those same outside fans pumping money into the English game, they’d be looking at Dwight McNeill on the wing instead of Mo Salah.

https://twitter.com/irishfantv/status/1671811894535921669?t=cMUkC2XpaE-51h7D1SDU3g&s=09

Typical bohs fan

Is that the Liverpool fella?

2 Likes

Ah lads. Priceless.

10 Likes

that’s fucking hilarious… answer me this Juhy, are there lads watching him, watching the game. Is that a thing?

1 Like

yep. @tazdedub @Dubhub @croppy_boy

those types if you know what i mean

Do other clubs have these dickheads at it too? I know Utd have that Goldbridge fella that gets great clips thrown about too, and the Arsenal TV crew too, but are there others?

you’re asking the wrong man

Absolutely there are. Sure he sold out the sugar club the other week and the lads on here were giddy as fuck about it. It was a very special club moment for them.

4 Likes

I’m getting a face cam and broadcasting myself watching matches… giving ye cunts my pearls of wisdom for free on here

1 Like

Not sure if you’re allowed unless you have a cholesterol level over 6…

2 Likes