The Cholesterol Brothers

that can be fixed

1 Like

Most of the people watching these things seem to be United fans from what I can gather.

Apparently it was united fans who packed out* the sugar club too. It’s definitely a liverpoolix thing. I know a couple of hugh flying financial lads who seem completely normal and attend these things.

2 Likes

Is it an ironic thing like? Are they laughing at him?

No. They’re liverpool fans and lap up their fan events. In fairness one of them goes to a few games a year too.

is it just an excuse to get out of the house and drink a skip of pints for those high flying lads?

No. One of them drinks little or no pints. The other has no problem getting out for as many pints as he likes whenever he likes. A savage man for organising a little 3 day golf drinking trip abroad 3/4 times a year too. He’s the man i most wanna be…like a real life version of @Spidey

1 Like

Goldbridge had a sold out event in Vicar st in March too. Beggars belief.

the doll?

1 Like

has he no family or how is he working it?

just to confirm, Goldbridge zoomed in for this

he wasnt actually there

Thankfully, ive no idea who this goldbridge lad is.

He was a hologram on the stage? Thats cool.

Click on the twitter video there bud…

1 Like

you’ve surely seen some of his reaction videos. Couldnt have missed them.

He has 3 kids. In fairness, he’d be at nearly every football and gaa training session and match when he’s here. But theyd have an au pair and work it very well. The missus does savage holidays too.

cunt… sorry, but that’s my first reaction :smiley:

apologies Bro - this one

1 Like

Mick Footix is easily mugged off

1 Like

Nope. I got into the cholesterol brothers from here. The one i posted last night is from a football group with half and half liverpool/utd supporters. The liverpool fans post rape jokes and the utd fans post footix vids. There’s lots of hilarious memes after every crashing defeat/draw. Juhy junior has some dude on youtube he watches but its utter shite.

1 Like

He’s sound as fuck. A great fella. Living his best life.

1 Like