The Cholesterol Brothers

Online personas are not to be trusted bro

1 Like

I can confirm this

2 Likes

He can’t help himself. He’s an abusive cunt on a football pitch, he’s a cunt managing kids football teams, he was a horrible cunt at school apparently and if you look at his playing record, he was moved on every year by every club. Cos he’s a cunt. He was the reason a heap of players left a portmarnock 35s team not too long ago and the team subsequrnttly folded. They still play a bit of 6 a side at the swimming pool and hes still a cunt at that.

7 Likes

Did you play with him?

No. I had an interaction or two with him alright. Played against him once as well

1 Like

wonder how he made it onto TV, its not like he was a good LOI player, its quite underwhelming, Bray & UCD is where he was most established

Fine R9 trim

1 Like

‘Barber make me look uglier’
‘It’s not possible la’
‘Do your best’

Job done

5 Likes

That’s a ridiculously underwhelming career. I was wondering the other day out of all the ex LOI players why he was chosen as more or less the voice of soccer on RtE. He’s on constantly. Very surprised to hear he’s a cunt though I thought his inoffensive, friendly sort of personality was the only possible explanation for him getting the gig :person_shrugging:t2::person_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Himself and Dalo are great friends. He obviously saw an opportunity to bed in with the established in RTE. I find him to be a decent listen but I wouldn’t have a clue about LOI.

Anthony Daly?

Yea

Wtf :smile: how is he friends with him? He’s just become about ten times more interesting in five minutes. Juhniallo is painting him as an absolute hateful bastard wreaking havoc everywhere he goes even though he comes across as a genial Darren frehill type, he’s the voice of Irish football despite having barely played and now he’s great buddies with the ultimate hail fellow well met from a completely different sport from the other side of the country who’s about 20 years older than him.

1 Like

He’s into the horses.

Goes drinking in The Boars Head.

2 Likes

It’s not what you know, it’s who you know.

I had him down as a cork man originally - the whole know it all persona

1 Like

Hugh should really be running RTE Sport.

A lot of the RTE Producers and fellas behind the scenes go the TBH regularly.

Id say the cutting of McBennett does be off the scale.

I met FOTF Darren Frehill there once. He was scathing of RTE sport without going into details.

Reminds me to log into another thread…

1 Like

The new salad bar in Ratoath really starting to pay dividends for Morley.