The Cholesterol Brothers

Ah no. Surely not? Although theres a bang of weirdo off himā€¦ it would explain a lot.

surprised youā€™ve not seen him, Iā€™d only have seen him on here too like uncle fester there. https://twitter.com/CryptoverseB/status/1632703762950135809?s=20

similar to the cholesterol brothers in that they embarrass themselves and look like clowns when games go against them.

1 Like

Juhy junior watches him sometimes. Utter shite. One of the reasons heā€™s banned from you tube at the moment! That and watching other lads gaming.

Fuck right offā€¦

Iā€™ve never heard of these fellas outside TFK.

No kid should have access to youtube.

They are to the youth of today what Jeff Stelling and co were to us 20 years ago

Hardly.

Sure the young fuckers watch them watching a match on Youtube, much the same as us watching Jeff, Rodney Marsh, Frank McClintock, George Best and co watching matches back in the day. Iā€™m not saying itā€™s right

What would you do? Lock them up?

Remove youtube from their device?

I never saw the point in watching Jeff et al, especially if I had access to watch the match itself.

Would you not have been playing some form of ball yourself on a saturday? Dont think i ever sae more than the 2mins it took to turn on and see the score in whatever games were on.

1 Like

Aertel did the job for us.

Remove the internet so?

Shite weather days in the middle of winter consisted of the father flicking around between Racing, Rubby, Soccer Saturday and whatever other sport was on. Simpler times

2 Likes

Iā€™m lucky, they dont realise they can find it on the browser yet. That may not last much longer, but for now, its been a godsend.

One fella is mad into the 44toons I think its called.

Remember when the ā€œchannelsā€ came in first in the 90s in rural Ireland. Auld lad would be flicking around and find stock car racing, or speedway and be ā€œjaysus hah, theyā€™re going some speed hah?ā€ some random shite on tv.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/MUFCCommChannel/status/1674522904459984896/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1674522904459984896&currentTweetUser=MUFCCommChannel

This Man United supporter has a channel too. He sounds very like Alan Cawley but isnā€™t him. Ultimately the Liverpool supporting lads are more Box Office though.

Alan Cawley is a cunt mate. A horrible cunt.

1 Like

why mate?