The Clare Roasters thread

Maybe it blew at the mart.

Would that be classed as a terrorist incident. :grinning:

On the mainland this week and spotted this in local paper

And this Burke ape doing tours of west Clare

3 Likes

Drinking two pints of whiskey while watching Sons of Anarchy. :grinning:

Poor chap has trouble getting up the stairs after being shot in the leg. Doesn’t say how easy he found it after two pints of whiskey.

:grinning:

Mr Enright said: "I remember Liam saying to me 'do you know that girl Taci you are seeing? She is a spy."

He said: "At that I started roaring laughing and Liam jumped up and pulled out his gun and put his gun to shoulder level and said 'you are a f*g tout for the gardaí’ and bang! He shot me. I was sitting on the couch."

However, Mr Flynn told gardaí: “He is my best friend for years and it (the gun) just went off”. Mr Flynn said the two had been playing with a toy gun and that Mr Enright said: “Why don’t you bring up the real thing?”
He said: “I brought it up. I had it in my hands. I tapped him on the knee with the barrel. It just went off - it was a pure accident … I am a good man, gardaí. I did nothing wrong.”

Garda Iomar McClearn agreed with Mr Flynn’s counsel that both men’s recollections were not reliable because of the level of alcohol consumed.
:grinning:

Hell of a party

Took a ramble down to Miltown there, nicely thronged for Willie week. Weather holding fine, plenty outdoor sessions playing away on the street, @Tassotti would probably have bittersweet memories of it

1 Like
2 Likes

:smile:

“We need a traffic jam! And what do we have? A traffic pla…No wait”

1 Like

Some right ignorant cunts driving round ennistymon,ffs stay back and let the bus through.

1 Like

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-0/p480x480/20689843_1667805446603885_1785641735077265414_o.jpg?oh=f4dd68161096d8c9be3483c8cc791041&oe=5A35D8A5

3 Likes

Cusack looks like he’s pissed himself

1 Like
1 Like

Will you throw your hat in the ring? She’s not a bad looking mare

Sounds like a preview of the sales catalogue for Tattersals.

South African + woman= run

1 Like

She looks a bit wrecked for 46 as well, still I’m sure the roasters will be lining up

1 Like

Yea. Look at poor old Gerry Ryan

I wonder were the Fifty enquiries about the woman or about how much the business she had sold for.

1 Like