The Clare Roasters thread

I’m off the drugs now mate. I’ll be off the drink from tomorrow on.

1 Like

An apres-Lent dry spell? makes sense.
I was thinking of giving it up myself, need to get in shape for August. One way or another these Limerick cunts will be driven back across the Shannon, a United Nogra can do it :person_fencing:

Aren’t they already on the other side of the Shannon? :thinking:

Every time they venture out I mean.

I’ve been experiencing a mental breakdown recently. I had a anxiety attack that Iasted 2 weeks.

1 Like

Have you tried CBD oil? I find it excellent myself, especially for the fear. Make sure there’s no THC in it though, that adds to the fear, it’s a delicate balance.

2 Likes

I’ll be put in handcuffs in heathrow Tomorrow when I go back

Any downsides to this, tempted to try, could never take to shmokin it

How is it administered?

No downsides

3 Likes

No downside.

1 Like

Sure it’s an oil, you could ingest it any way you like, make cookies with it, put a few drops on your tongue, shove it up your hole. I’m just after eating a cookie there before I serve brunch/lunch/dinner, although admittedly it has a few more ingredients.

2 Likes

It’s legal in Ireland btw, as long as THC level is below 0.2%.

2 Likes

Why are we talking about drugs on the Clare roasters thread?

I have fond memories of going to Kilfenora as a child, selling hoggets in the Mart with the auld fella. A day off school and dinner in Vaughans after the haggle. What the fuck could some quaaare from Kerry tell them lads about business.

4 Likes

Pills and Ceili, give it a try

2 Likes

You can buy it in boots

I was looking at it in holland and barrett the last day so ill check out boots too. like our lord, after a hectic weekend i might have a relaxing easter monday

1 Like

Some of us are west of the Shannon ye geographic illiterates🤦‍♂️

Some of ye are in Meelick and hurling for Limerick too, but I don’t split hairs :man_shrugging:t2: