The Clare Roasters thread

[QUOTE=“ChocolateMice, post: 1148887, member: 168”]Here you go @Sean stack - since you’ve been going on about the lovely people of Limerick for a few weeks now… Here’s Ennistymon at work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_pOr6EEb-M
[/QUOTE]

Those clare travellers are mild compared to the itinerants that were wearing the clare colours on Sunday

Even the so called ‘settled’ people in that video appeared quite traveller-ish.

clare:D

“I think you’re a MILF. I saw you over the summer with your tanned body. Very hot.” :heart:

You see Glas, this isn’t how you do it. Stop weirding out women by stalking them in parks and then going to bathrooms to air your nasty jocks out under the hand dryers. Learn something from Conor’s tale of woe.

It’s pics of your one we need not this inbred looking fuck.

3 Likes

“I have texted since 2009 and I have liked you since you drove the 06 Renault, that is how much I like you.”

He must have really liked that Renault.

2 Likes

@Kid_Chocolate Check your texts :smile:

6 Likes

The surgeon did a great job on Eddie Mcguinness there.

2 Likes

:smile:

1 Like

Sick Clare cunts. :eek:

So what’s this I hear… Donol Og drives an electric car but there is no charging point in Crusheen and so he’ll be able to get there but won’t be able to leave :smile:

9 Likes

What a fag.

He can check in any time of day

This won’t be a problem, Clare do all their training in LIT and UL.

Would the battery last the length of that long arduous tedious drive from Cork to Limerick?

1 Like

haha, if only we had a motorway…

Would have assumed that the lions share of training will be in the new centre of excellence in Tulla now that it is finally open

@Tassotti dreams of being in Domhnal Slattery’s league

On Morning Ireland this morning the IFA Supremo from Clare was interviewed prior to heading in to sort it out.
Fuck me he was cringeworthy… While I’m subject to correction (but upwards only) the dozy gimp managed to fit

“Ya Know”

into a 60 second filler

19 times

that I counted.

Record breaking…

1 Like

We are more than happy to let the Limerick suburb of claire avail of our services

:clap:

will ypu do me a favar bud