The Confessions Thread

Daithi Regan did it, he wanted to make a difference, he posted it on Twitter so he might save a life

I knew of the band, I knew of the film, I knew of the album, but before @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy posted the Hibs fans singing “Sunshine on Leith” yesterday, I’d, for my sins, never listened to the song before. So now I’ve listened to about a dozen versions of it and I’m hooked.

I’ll be watching the movie at my earliest convenience also, because, well why the fuck not.

3 Likes

I’ve only been in Edinburgh twice in my life, this weekend and in 2007 for a weekend, same weekend Hibs won the CIS Cup, both trips coincidental and nothing to do with hibs. Sunday was mental there with thousands of fans lining the Streets. Great atmosphere and no trouble that I seen.
Great tune in fairness

2 Likes

I am on first name terms with one or two people who have appeared on the having the craic thread.

I had my shoes (and shirt) off for the boys in green in Paris.

1 Like

i logged back into facebook tonight

Be careful who you PM looking for weed on Bookface, you can never erase that shit.

3 Likes

rebrand

Never…

Did you score?

yes pal, 1st time in getting a bit in a few months

Hope it’s decent, fair amount of dross going about these days. Quality is shit in general.

Ah here…if you’re that stuck hit me up… I’ll get you some

sound bud… I only get it the odd time now by choice. once in a while with a few beers does me. you heading tomorrow pal?

Throw up a pic of the product.

I won’t be watching them while Ryan is in charge. I’d go for him…

i think you need your head examined harry.

1 Like

Your not wrong chief.

1 Like

I’m quite fond of this Public house on the way home from Thurles.

1 Like

I’d never heard of Gene Wilder until yesterday and I’ve never seen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.