The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

IV another abstract here from another interview he done in June.
_I have heard he trains in Dublin, with his coach John and arthem, these guys are clueless when it comes to fighting, i know fighting, real fighting, there is some other shithole call Laois near Dublin, and the cunts there no nothing about the sport. I will show them Oct 6th. _

7 Likes

Joe Rogan was interviewing some former ufc chap about the fight and yer man said he wouldn’t go because it would be unsafe in the crowd due to the animosity between Ireland and Russia and he thinks it will all kick off no matter who wins!!

They’ve never forgiven us for Richard Dunne.

Apparently this is a an actual concern

UFC ignores Conor McGregor’s troubles as it targets Nurmagomedov payday

“Yup. Those crazy Irish! Drinkin n Fightin!! Hell Yeah, those guys like to BRAWL. Next time I go to Dublin, I’m a gonna make sure I have my flat cap and blend in with the locals by havin a wee dram in the Temple Bar at 11 am!! Hell yeah!!”

Hopefully the Russians send over the two lads from Salisbury to finish off McGregor.

6 Likes

I see Khabib mentioned McGregors grand father served in the British army, hence you’re a fraud Conor. Great wumming

2 Likes

McGregor is a right British name alright

Both these lads are doing their due diligence in fairness.

5 Likes

Weigh in tonight, looking forward to it.

Bit of entertainment after a long week, fight Sunday morning will be interesting.

McGregor is box office, I like him personally.

4 Likes

What time is throw in?

Was the weigh in not on about 2 hours ago?

He’s a grade A douchebag and I hope he gets a hiding.

5:30 ó clock or later I’d say. They’ll drag the arse out of this with adds.

2 Likes

BT Sport 2, 1am tonight mate.

5.30ish sunday morning for the fight itself.

How much will the roosky get to taking the tumble ?

I like him a lot these days. A great ambassador for Ireland and I hope to see the fight in the early hours of Sunday morning.

2 Likes

He’s Ireland’s greatest sports person.

Incredible humility by Conor, downplaying the comparisons being made with Mohammed Ali.

Both suffered from brain damage that’s about it.

4 Likes