The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's šŸ

Fella spends all year either in a crack den or getting kicked in the head. Heā€™s surprisingly articulate. Time for the Buff to also address why he deletes tweets.

Ah he spends time ā€˜allegedlyā€™ attacking women as well.

Ewan will be sick he didnā€™t think of this excuse

2 Likes

The Ewan obsession continues :popcorn:

1 Like

Conor is a cunt and an appalling role model. A triumph of style over substance, of grift over graft. Heā€™s also most likely a rapist. He also had high quality PPE delivered to nursing homes at the start of the pandemic, when they really needed it and were abandoned by the government.

5 Likes

Pablo Escobar built hospitals.
El Chapo built schools.
Etc etc

8 Likes

And the cynic would say that donation was done as much out of PR motives as much as it was altruism.

1 Like

Thank fuck there are no cynics around here.

7 Likes

He does also have quite a bit of substance to his sporting achievements, for which he no doubt out in quite a lot of graft.

Is the time he beat that also fella with one punch the last time he actually fought well? Someone said on here he hasnā€™t won a fight since Obama was in power. Surely that canā€™t be true?

1 Like

Youā€™re being quite facetious if you think he didnt have to graft to get his shot.

I donā€™t know really but I think he did go on to win and defend titles at other weights before getting some other wins and losses and then the pantomime boxing match and getting the lard bet out of him by the Kazakh guy.

The next installment of Narcos surely follows this arc to McGregor nowā€¦ Should be a cracker.

1 Like

Iā€™m not being facetious at all. I was in at level 1 with McGregor after an interview he did on off the ball about 10 years ago. Thought he was savage. I got off the bandwagon when he started turning full loon and smelling himself. The weird creature he has become is like a piece of absurd performance art.

11 Likes

I listened to that interview while painting my house alongside with my late father in law, it was visceral stuff. He was a force of nature tbf. Before all the raping of course.

2 Likes

This is how I envision lads on TFK waiting for a reply on some mad argument about nada.

10 Likes

ā€œThis cunt prefers gas barbecues, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrā€

8 Likes

Conorā€™s interpretation of time was completely inaccurate there. It wouldnā€™t be 3 years in Ireland until March 2023.

Itā€™s like the lads trying to suggest Jurgen Klopp was at Liverpool 7 or 8 years already.

Max Holloway takes to Twitter regularly to slag/goad McG. Be a good rematch.

Mcgregor might have a better record if all his fights were against lads on the tele like this.