The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

3 Likes

Love. This. Thread.

1 Like
3 Likes

It looks like zig and zag got sick on top of Fury

Conor’s grammar is appalling.

He was definitely out the day they did English, alright.

I do like his “You’ll do nothin” “You did nothin” mantras though. Proper bleedin 12.

1 Like

What would you expect from a man who gets punched in the head all the time.

I always thought it was “nuttin”,as in “you’ll do nuttin”.

Bearla wouldn’t be his first language, the ignorant cunt went to a Gaelscoil.

Is that bad news for him? Will details come into the public domain?

Not if he throws enough money at it.

Wasn’t he supposed to have done that already?

However, the Office of the Director of Public Prosecution decided no criminal charges should be brought.

:thinking:

Probably not confident that there was sufficient unequivocal evidence for a criminal conviction. Happens a lot.

1 Like

That was my question I suppose. Does all that legalese mean it will now become public no matter how much money he throws at it or did it mean something else? I couldn’t make head nor tail of it

FAO @artfoley @count_of_monte_crist ?

he could let it go to trial and apply to have the matter heard in camera, but would need to jump a high hurdle in that regard or he could settle the matter and the only thing youll hear is that its settled with terms secret.

of course nothing to stop the plaintiff engaging in similar tactics as virginia giuffre and put similar pressure mcgregor as she did on randy andy, and that worked out well for her, but no arm around the girl photo, yet

I heard today that the da was caught in bed with a fella and has since come out gay. Bangers has given him the heave ho and moved out. @Spidey might confirm.

Bangers is in a new gaff indeed with the separated daughter. No idea on Coinage’s preferences

5 Likes