The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

Perhaps an introduction of COTY Hall of Fame?

Few worthy responses in the thread :clap:

4 Likes

Thats one way to devalue a currency

2 Likes

Are they called “first responders” in Ireland now? As the Bill Burr joke went “first responders? I called you first”

As someone up there said, he’s both an utter cunt and a very odd man. Completely motivated by money and thinks money is the ultimate status symbol.
Mad to think a 34 year old would act like this.

he will always be new money too

I find it almost depressing sometimes when you hear people say they were out in Dublin for a night, and you ask them where they went, and they tell you McGregor’s Pub.

The would be better off going to the halfway house up the road. The massive poster outside shows what irish sport is actually about

3 Likes

Another cathedral

More like a catheter.

1 Like

Piss soaked, Curtis would be well at home

1 Like

Tipp people, I suppose.

Who goes to Crumlin on a night out?

13 Likes

People from Crumlin

Which is very acceptable.

There are only a handful of spots outside inner ‘Burbs that it’s worthwhile going out to, most of them on the DART.

No arguments there. The type of people who would go out of their way to go to McGregors are the sort of people you want drinking in McGregors, so you dont bump into them anywhere else.

6 Likes

I would say it’s full of haunty ones.

He’s back again chatting shite on twitter

He’d be some annoying cunt on a stag party.

2 Likes

I told the story before of a distant family member telling me about their trip to Ireland. I was planning to offer to bring him for a pint but then he told me he was very excited to go to the barbor that Conor McGregor goes to in Crumlin. I left him at it it and pointed him in the direction of the Dublin Bus timetable.

7 Likes