The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

In America too hopefully.

2 Likes

Be terrible for the brand if he was sentenced to 12 years

6 Likes

Holy shit. He’ll actually get done. As well highlighted here hes a scumbag.

I had a conversation with an American colleague yesterday who asked do i like Mcgregor to which i gave hes a scumbag answer and explained theres a long list of allegations. Here we go again

This is the part that is hard to fathom. NBA would be thrown into turmoil if this is found to be the case

She’ll take the money like the rest of them.

Know somebody closely who dealt with the girl he raped in Sandyford. As bad as a human being can be.

4 Likes

I always got the impression that he’d have saved himself and everyone else a pile of bother if he’d just come out…man up ffs

The woman is seeking settlements with the NBA, the Heat and McGregor in lieu of litigation, according to the letters.

It is happening a lot alright

These women obviously don’t give two fucks about the next woman he’s going to assault.

2 Likes

I corrected that for you.

Daily mail had it down as Rape.

Yes I know daily mail, I only mention it as Conor might sue them

He’s in trouble

That was the claim that was made. It didn’t look like there was too much force used in that video. (saying that, something may have happened in the bathroom).

1 Like

If she wasn’t forced, what were they doing going into a restroom in the first place, Dee might ask.

I’d say the amount of shits Dee gives at this stage is minimal.

2 Likes

I suspect all she’s waiting for is the day she makes the aisle walk and kaboom, give us half of your everything, you insufferable nonce. The guy can’t seem to leave the front door without poking some poor creature that wasn’t up for it. He’ll eventually do it to the wrong daddy’s daughter.

Considering the company he keeps there’s a fair chance of that.

I think he knows he needs to publicly show that association to intimidate anyone that presses charges, but I’ve a feeling he’ll fly too close to the flame someday. His recklessness is going to sink him.

At the risk of victim blaming here, going in to an enclosed space alone with the likes of McGregor or Trump is not adviseable.