The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's ๐Ÿ

Caroline Morahan was friends with my younger sister when they were teenagers. She was always in the house. She left her bike in our shed at one stage and i borrowed it cos i was late for work. The bike got nicked. My sister went mental. Caroline was sound about it. I think she is in LA now. Cool story etc

13 Likes

Go โ€˜way out of that you saddle sniffing son of a bitch!

22 Likes

When I read as far as she left the bike in the shed I feared for the worst alright.

1 Like

She dated a good college friend of mine for a few years. He finished it with her. We still question that decision. Sound girl the couple of times I met her.

2 Likes

I post a harmless wholesome story from my youth in tfk and now Iโ€™m Puff Diddy. Thanks pal.

12 Likes

I met her a few times and she was bang on and very attractive. I wont forget the look on her fsce when i gave someone a blow up sheep in the work kris kindle though. Mrs J had advised it saying all the lads in her place bought them for the KK. Herself and another lady were disgusted.

1 Like

She came up in conversation recently and I wondered where she had gotten to. Turns out sheโ€™s still pursuing the dream, has a role in a Sharon Stone Andy Garcia movie this year