The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

Is it that bad? I’ve no interest whatsoever in it.

1 Like

I think the whole thing is a farce and scripted to within an inch of its life. Just my opinion

2 Likes

While you’re not wrong, are you not a fan of the most bent “sport” this side of WWE?

Cc @KinvarasPassion the kids will love it.

2 Likes

The most fixed game in town

Shur all the mugs cheered when some fella cheated recently, I think they called him rat or mouse or something like that.

He asked you if they could go to your house to watch something that you don’t want to watch? Are you paying for it?

1 Like

It’s included in my subscription

Huh ?

Fair play, pal. It’s a sound neighbourly gesture.

1 Like

You might even say, it was a mighty sound gesture.

2 Likes

Whats really pushing me in this direction is the UFC and other guys being rolled out saying how good McGregor looks on the bag etc. When he looks shit.
And all the rubbish about the sparring. The “footage” released from Pauli and McGregor was embarrassing. If thats the pace and skill level i’ll slim down to below 75 and take on the cunt myself. It was brutal and clearly staged.

5 Likes

Didn’t think it was on normal TV. Fair enough then

IPTV.

1 Like

What’s your address @iron_mike? I’ll pop down myself. I might come a day or two early so I’m not jet-lagged for the 4am start. I’m sure that’s fine?

2 Likes

Bring coffee and cigarettes and the job is oxo

1 Like

Mayweather by KO or TKO at 4/6 is buying money.

Agree. They’ll have to let it go on that long at least.

Very suspect that they’re the odds — He should be well shorter surely- this is the equivalent of any of us getting in the ring with him after 6 months training.

1 Like

I’d give them the keys and go to bed Mike. Some things are above and beyond the call of duty.
Fair play to you but you’d want your head examined staying up all night to watch that.

2 Likes