The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

Why do blacks love drugs so much

Fanastic man,

But very badly misguided.

I suppose the collapse of industry and employment in the rust belt is a result of the opioid epidemic as well. It couldn’t possibly be the other way around.

The mental gymnastics required to argue poverty is cultural and not economic are pretty spectacular it must be said :grinning:

1 Like

Do you think Conor has the ground game for Mayweather?

I generally enjoy your posts mouse but your last few here have been disappointing. I’m not sure if you’re trying to be funny or edgy but they have been disappointing.

1 Like

He needs a new angle

1 Like

Can you ever imagine the likes of @Horsebox or @carryharry having the balls to take on an admired poster like that off or online.

At least Alf is saying what he thinks.

Why are you tagging me you racist?

I referenced his drinking in the Feuds thread and he is absolutely seething.

I would bang the two of yer heads together.

I’m a raging alcoholic so what?

There’s none of us perfect, kid.

1 Like

All getting a bit heated here. Time for some kraftwerk.

https://youtu.be/eaScyfSHc-Y

A few pints never hurt anyone

2 Likes

Going drinking a few beers myself shortly, bud.

Just hope you don’t out at your wife in a drunken rage some night if she says the wrong thing.

At least I was honest,

You’re not a man at all.

I have ever right.

Its the oast. Recognize it and move on.

Its a choice to be offended.

What aboug all the black kids in Cork who use “Boy” all the time? Or indeed Black people in the US, whi also use it all the time.

Why do we hVe to change our language to suit their sensitivities?

Its just some fucking clown looking for cheap headlines.

Go away and get fucked you soft cunt.

1 Like

Plus one mate. McGregor is an entertainer and great craic, that bla…I mean Mayweather nears to keep shut and learn his place. Can’t have these bla…I mean these boxers being so upp…I mean outspoken, it sullies the sport.

1 Like

‘Boy’ is colloquial slang in the south of Ireland, not in Dublin, as you know well. Telling a black mean to ‘dance boy’ and comparing black men to ‘monkies’ is racist as you, McGregor and everyone else knows. And no, you don’t get to tell the entire black race ‘not’ to be offended.