The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's 🐐

Ah will you stop :joy:

White men hate to see a talkative, aggressive and confident black man mate, it terrifies them. Hence all the hate Mayweather gets. None of which McGregor gets for being even more full of shite and cocky. Impossible to ignore the double standards when they are staring you in the face.

1 Like

I’d say you don’t know a whole lot about him.

I do. I get to tell whoever i want to not get offended.

Im fact if you think somebody is using throw away words like that and you can hear the emphasis and context of that word being used as a tool to hurt you then you know they don’t have the intelligence to debate properly. You should get the fuck over it realise that it reflects more on their lack of ability than anything to do with you.

Now fuck off with your uber liberal PC nonsense.

3 Likes

All white men? Sweeping dumb generalization there fuckwit.
I have zero respect for a wife beating scumbag like Mayweather. He deserves none. It has fuck all to do with his colour.

Its clowns like you than emphasize this. And dopes like Mayweather make it a race thing because they are clutching at straws.

6 Likes

this is class, the pretend oirsh wiggers against the real oirshih wiggers, you couldn’t make it up

cc @HBV

2 Likes

Jesus mate don’t be spouting off about yourself like that just because some of these pricks are goading you. Some of the slagging here goes way across the line.

This McGregor gypsy is the biggest national embarrassment since Bono. I just don’t know why he’s got a following, I’d fuck him in jail in the morning if I had my way.

1 Like

Same as why whites love drugs so much .

Why has this been flagged? Surely if anyone is entitled to use that word it’s you.

@caoimhaoin after destroying a few lads here.

1 Like

What posts in particular, mate … I can’t remember what I posted and the usual little bitches flagged the comment so I can’t see what it was

1 Like

I’m the only fucking black lad on the forum and i’m been censored, go figure :joy:

3 Likes

McGregor is hated all over the world, you clown. Mayweather is a spastic - nothing to do with colour you clown.

Turkish bastard.

1 Like

I’m black m8.

1 Like

1st time in here but I hope this lad gets battered

:clap:

Fintan is black lads

7 Likes

https://youtu.be/F2AitTPI5U0

Comment - Conor McGregor represents not Toxic Masculinity but Toxic Imbecility

1 Like