The Conor McGregor Club Sponsored By Fossett's šŸ

Calling all Kilkenny forum members,myself and @anon26343222 are heading your way with a stag next weekend any idea if the fight will be shown anywhere?

Where are ye staying?

McGregor is too strong and will beat him in the first round.

The Rafter Dempseys.

B&B . I donā€™t know if theyā€™ll have it on in the pub at that hour. Your best option is probably the Ormonde or the River Court hotels. Both only 2 minutes walk from Rafters. Fair chance there will be a wedding on in both of them so you can scooch in.
Off chance that Langtons might put it on in the Set.

Iā€™ll be in Kilkenny during the week. Iā€™ll find out if Langtons are putting it on. If so that would be your most comfortable option

1 Like

CC @anon26343222

1 Like

Thereā€™s goin to have to be a disqualification/injury in this so a rematch can be staged a to lighten the pockets of the mongs that will actually pay for this.Maybe ā€œFan Manā€ will come out of retirement and land in the ring knocking both men out.

3 Likes

Iron Mikeā€™s house

1 Like

I was trying to drop the hint for him and all! :grin:

1 Like

Same rule as @Juhniallio

Coffee and cigarettes and the job is oxo

1 Like

Vincent Hogan on McGregor

Any chance you could stop using this cunt of a phrase?

6 Likes

Will do.
Job is oxo. :+1:

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5KAhxweL7s

The fucking voiceover accent

ā€œThe loikes of ooosā€

" A pawr kid from Crumlin"

:joy:

Ah ffsā€¦

Malignaggi was on newstalk last night, pretty much rubbished McGregor. Said he is not brave and has no character as a fighter,

The text reaction from McGregor fans was hilarious, malignaggi is just jealous of McGregor and sore that McGregor beat him up in sparring :smile:

Ah its just outstanding. Itā€™d really get you pumped for this sham on Saturday.

I heard some chump on Newstalk last night trying to claim he didnā€™t get the fanny boxed off him by McGregor, it was pathetic. He started off by saying McGregor hadnt been able for him, then it was ā€œOh he spliced together different rounds to suit himselfā€, and by the end he was saying ā€œwe broke even, he won some, I won someā€.

Silly cunt could barely put sentences together. Iā€™d say McGregor concussed him

1 Like
1 Like

Andy Lee mugs off that Paulie bluffer

Malignaggi got what he deserved. I know Paulie and I like him, but Cā€™mon. He talked the talk going in there, and I think he was totally naive when he did go in there. He was in no boxing shape, his last fight he had lost to a European level fighter. He walked in, you could see he looked a bit sheepish shaking McGregorā€™s hand, who was fully focused.

Since then, and the leaving of the campā€¦I follow him on Twitter, and itā€™s constant tweets, and replies to nearly everybody. I can see what heā€™s trying to do. The cynic in me says he is trying to line himself up as the next opponent. McGregor loses, and hey, Malignaggi and McGregor, unfinished business. Something like that.

But heā€™s done brilliantly out of it, in terms of publicity. More people know him in Ireland than before, even when he was world champion. But what goes on in the gym, that usually stays in the gym. But he made it an issue, and they pulled his bluff.

Yeah, the photo of McGregor with his hands behind his back was a little disrespectful, but he should have played it off and moved on.

He comes out looking bad, but I can see what heā€™s angling for.

3 Likes

Andy Lee always comes across well on radio/podcasts.