The Cost of Living 📈

I’ll buy a generator and I’ll have the wife filling it with petrol every hour

2 Likes

Yup. Avail of the discount

Lads with stoves and a back burner will be laughing. Not a spare pallet left in the country.

1 Like

Vlad will be turning the gas off after the winter Olympics are finished, then the craic will start

2 Likes

Putin must be laughing his bollix off

Shit mate. Not sure if you’re aware but @BruidheanChaorthainn has a savage tipping thread. Tip over there with 50 quid and he’ll have your next bill paid in no time.

3 Likes

Can you not pay with dickcoin?

2 Likes

3.60 for a cappuccino there in T1

On all 10 tips is it?

You’re obsessed with dicks.

You could if you want mate but that’s risky enough. Would you believe he has a staking plan that tells you how much to bet on each tip? And he’s well up over the last year. It’s brilliant really.

Would you ever fuck off ffs.

Gambling is for mugs. Not to mind those double reverse patent trixies or whatever it is you fools do.

1 Like

Agreed. 100% It’s so rare you find a tipster who turns profit for any length of time. Any lad doing it year in year out on horses must be an actual prophet.

Other lads are running off into the hills to live with their goats

1 Like

https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2022/0206/1278142-living-costs-inflation/

“However, he said this week the Government will be announcing a major retro-fitting programme which will reduce home heating bills by €400 or €500 a week.”

Proof reading quality aside… These retrofit programmes are at the mercy of labour costs and material costs… Both off the charts at the minute.

2 Likes

wages rising to chase the cost of living, its going to be savage this year, we got out of covid, but this is going to be way worse for the next 5 years, its going to be a bloodbath, I don’t think a lot of lads realise what is coming

4 Likes

Time to buy a second deep freeze for the garage.

2 Likes