The Cost of Living 📈

It’ll pay for a nice night out for Mrs Locke and me. Better in my pocket than Paschals.

1 Like

Plwase advise?

There’s a lot of info to gather

Start telling me what

ESB, broadband, and heating bills.

Then theres some sort of calculation you have to do based on the number of days worked from home and the amount allowed varies for some of the years

2 Likes

Its a balls you have to submit the receipts now as opposed to the old systme where you held onto them in case they audit you. The online system is very handy for downloaded tax certs and whatever they call the p60 now

You dont have to submit for the wfh relief.

My issue is my bills arent in my name so i didnt bother sonce the first year. Medical expenses and prescriptions you need to now

Its not too bad at all. Wfh took me about 20 mins to gather info and we got 700 euro back between us. Med 1 something similar and we got nearly 2k back but that was for 2 years.

3 Likes

Around half an hours graft for a low three figure sum lodged into your account a few days later. Even a high roller like @estebandaface could charge those kind of hourly rates that you’d earn in 30 mins.

2 Likes

that’s the dream boy

1 Like

Its really easy, takes 10 mins, you dont need bills, they do the calculation. Throw in your medical expenses too

1 Like

You get more if you get the company to pay you the wfh allowance rather than claim it yourself. Company can pay you a fixed amount per day tax free.

1 Like
1 Like

She sounds like an alt-right person.

Looking at the thread she comes across a bit simple.

Has she checked cost of living in Copenhagen where she’s going on holidays

3 Likes

That is gas :joy:

Her grammar not be good

What are her 2 jobs?