The cunt-off

Looking forward to this. Nothing like a good cunt off

I’ll commence with the first fixture tonight. The preliminary quarter final polls will last for 7 days each and a new one will be launched each day (not waiting for the previous one to finish). So it will be two weeks before we know our four semi-final pools.

Any objections/suggestions?

[quote=“therock67”]I’ll commence with the first fixture tonight. The preliminary quarter final polls will last for 7 days each and a new one will be launched each day (not waiting for the previous one to finish). So it will be two weeks before we know our four semi-final pools.

Any objections/suggestions?[/quote]

Anyone who’s canvassing for a particular cunt should provide evidence to try and influence everyone elses vote - e.g. NCC & Tom Humphries. It’ll make the competition all the more enjoyable.

This is shaping up well.

Looking forward to the draw.

[quote=“Bandage”]This is shaping up well.

Looking forward to the draw.[/quote]

This is almost turning into the 12 cunts of TFK, could we get Frank Kelly to wrtie a song about it?:slight_smile:

Is it too late to get Fiona Looney into the mix?

Will the draw be on Sky?

Rumour has it that it will either be on OffTheBall or Saturday Sport on Clare FM…nothing official yet…

I thought Sellotanta would get it though. They show any old shite.

that is exactly why they didn’t get it shan…We felt that we need to find a broadcaster/program that would suit our brand…Cunt of the year is a very prestigious award and surely one of the highlight of the TFK calender…

Fiona Looney is already on the list Bandage.

Fuck the Lisbon treaty, this is the single most important ballot on this island for years.

Any plans on the prize for the winner Rocko?

[quote=“Watch The Break”]Fuck the Lisbon treaty, this is the single most important ballot on this island for years.

Any plans on the prize for the winner Rocko?[/quote]

I think we should actually try find the address or workplace of the winner and get some sort of plaque or trophy done up and send it off to the winner be fecked.

sod that, presentation & photo

but dress it up as “good guy of the year” and then give the story to the sunday worst :rolleyes:

I’m sure we could find some final year journalism student looking to run with a story on the cunt of the year for a college paper and let it permeate into the national media from there.

I still think gettin a Tfk Cunt of the Year 2008 t-shirt with their head on it would be savage if we could circulate them. Walking, living monuments to their cuntishness.

[quote=“artfoley”]sod that, presentation & photo

but dress it up as “good guy of the year” and then give the story to the sunday worst :rolleyes:[/quote]

Presentation to be made by the Idiot of the year.

Puke will be busy with College I’d say.

Is 7 days not too long for each q-final, surely 2-3 days is enough time for everybody to cast their vote.

But they’ll all be overlapping due to another heat commencing each day - it will add to the drama.