The cunt-off

and add all the whole lot from south east radio…painfull.

Without a shadow of doubt, this guy, for all his success and Wexican roots is nothing but a bully.

In deference to the site admin people, I shall not expound, but if anyone wants confirmation of this mans authorative style of management feel free to contact the Admin team who can then contact myself.:rolleyes:

Wouldn’t it just be easier for us to P.M you on it boxty?

[quote=“gola”]Now I’m not saying most of the above mentioned aren’t notorious cunts but I think an even more interesting competition would be to try and find well-known people, or celebrities if you like, who people think are not cunts.
Do we think there would be anyone who we could unanimously declare a non-cunt?[/quote]

good idea.

Declan Kidney

[quote=“dancarter”]good idea.

Declan Kidney[/quote]

Utter cunt. And that o’gara lad too.

[quote=“gola”]Now I’m not saying most of the above mentioned aren’t notorious cunts but I think an even more interesting competition would be to try and find well-known people, or celebrities if you like, who people think are not cunts.
Do we think there would be anyone who we could unanimously declare a non-cunt?[/quote]

gerald mac and frank murphy

surely kudos is deserved for standing down siptu ?

Frank Murphy has to be in that list. Biggest cunt in the world, not to mind ireland:D

so gerald is ok then ? :smiley:

Ah ya, why wouldn’t he be. Ger has just been a little naive to think that the CCB (i.e. Frank) thought he was really the man for the job. I think Ger Mac made mistakes, but he is far from a cunt, and certainly not deserving of a place in this comp.

fair play to ya kev, at least ye never deserted your legends

That solicter fella Gerald Kean is a right prick.

This thread is for cunts, you’ll have to set up another one for pricks.

Right lads we have 159 cunts from the original thread. I think we can have 8 in the Round of 8.

Proposed format:

7 with 20 cunts and 1 with 19 cunts.

Top 4 cunts from each quarter final would give you 32 cunts.

Split them into 4 quarter finals (again randomly) and we’ll have 8 in each with the top 2 and the two highest placed losers* advancing into the final.

• just to make it complicated. Also has the advantage of giving us a top 10 for the final which would be a definitive sort of list.

Any objections?

Sounds good rocko…Presume you will be bringing in an independant adjudicator to over see all this…I would also like an assuranece that the Alliance will not be block voting as the Mulliance agreed not to block vote much to the disgust of SS**…

Polls will be perfectly transparent. The only non-transparent part will be the randomisation of the cunts into the various pools but I’m sure I can organise a witness if the Mulliance feel insecure enough about it.

Lots of petty Cork/Clare rivalries earlier in the thread, I’m assuming they won’t make much difference to the eventual outcome. The level of cuntage on this forum should transcend county boundaries.

Twas far from petty rocko…

I would like assurances that Puke has no involvement in this competition after his almighty fuck up on the GAA competition earlier this year. He still hasn’t announced a winner either.

I wouldn’t hold your breathe Mac. He tried to wipe his hands clean of that by claiming a “ball-hop” by the participating contestants

[quote=“therock67”]Right lads we have 159 cunts from the original thread. I think we can have 8 in the Round of 8.

Proposed format:

7 with 20 cunts and 1 with 19 cunts.

Top 4 cunts from each quarter final would give you 32 cunts.

Split them into 4 quarter finals (again randomly) and we’ll have 8 in each with the top 2 and the two highest placed losers* advancing into the final.

• just to make it complicated. Also has the advantage of giving us a top 10 for the final which would be a definitive sort of list.

Any objections?[/quote]

Just catching up with this now… sorry if you’ve already said in the thread… but when is this kicking off??

aye, you’d want to get this started sharpish to have the inaugural cunt of the year 08 in time to tell them for their Christmas dinner.