The Current Affairs Category

I find myself locked out of the current affairs category/ threads @glenshane can you help? It’s like any dissenting voice is being silenced around here :zipper_mouth_face:

And @binkybarnes to answer you… I don’t take my direction from random cranks on tweeter. I’m not anti immigrant, or pro Russia yada yada yada. Quite the opposite - what i am is anti Karen. We all know there’s a cohort on here that have destroyed any rationale discussion over a number of years. It’s actually quite nasty and vindictive at times… and it’s the reason a lot of prominent posters hardly post any more and enjoy various side groups on telegram… I wish i was as mature as those lads, but in my childish spitefulness i enjoy taking a counter position to the Karens and that one unhinged lunatic on here who is protected at all costs.

Explaining= losing. But you’re a decent sort so i want you to know i never stopped loving you while i was under cover.

#karensout

10 Likes

The quality of your recent posts has resulted in many posts being flagged and therefore you haven’t met the minimum requirements for the current affairs category.

I’d say you have three main options

1 stop spamming the board with edgy unverified crap and hope your trust level improves
2 forget about your current affairs interests and just post on other topics where your try-hard edginess isn’t quite as annoying
3 just retire to those telegram groups you love so much.

6 Likes

I’ll have a good long think on it while taking a shit

Are you serious? Have we fellas on here actually flagging posts? :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Oh you better believe it . The Karen’s live for it.

2 Likes

Does that mean if I start flagging his posts in other categories he’ll be banned from them as well?

1 Like

Well at least you got a response. Were you notified when any of tour posts were flagged…I’m not aware of any of my posts being flagged? A strange business

2 Likes

I doubt anyone on the site would be anyway surprised by the idea of you flagging posts

6 Likes

Simpsons Thats The Joke GIF

:grinning:. Good man. I never doubted you.*

The effort and time u put into your undercover persona is admirable.

*i absolutely did doubt you.

1 Like

I’ve had another one flagged… For saying you have to be gay to watch the Eurovision. How that’s offensive , given that it’s a LGBT event is beyond me :joy:

Imagine how good a place this could be if it was let breathe. The idea of a censored forum is sad and scary in equal measure. And people used to slag off boards.ie

1 Like

It’s other posters who are flagging posts kid. Karens.

Same end though if moderators want to react to it.

I dont think thats anything to do with it…shur why would anyone flag any of my posts?

How do you flag a post?

Ask @glasagusban

1 Like

You hit it with your vagina by the looks of things.

2 Likes