The Daddy Thread

Ah I know who ya telling. The job is never done :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Itā€™s frustrating Maurice tbh

The Ikea feeding chair is one of the best innovations I saw over my 16 year baby career. WE bought the same Rolls Royce feeding chairs for Ben & Jerry and they were the greatest waste of space and time ever. You couldnā€™t clean them, nooks and crannies everywhere.

1 Like

Cushioned seat and a recliner, every time you put a fucker in it to feed them they fell asleep.

And yes @Fagan_ODowd I dont know how we do it and we are mugs.

Would you not go at it with a power hose?

Start another family. Simple.

It was 16 years ago, it was the tail end of the Celtic Tiger, but I didnā€™t have a power hose. Actually still donā€™t have one, borrow it off the bro-in-law when I want to do the paths.

Happy days. Enjoy the weekend.

2 Likes

He nailed it lads. Rocked in dust n grease to the eyeballs, nailed it, gone for pints now. Straw in high demand, its all coming up gravy for the kid.

To be young again lads.

9 Likes

MauriceJnr got his offer. My boy is going to Uni!

31 Likes

A real Uni or somewhere like UL?

5 Likes

NUIG, one of the originals

3 Likes

:smiley:

youre a bad man blueboy!

1 Like

Now weā€™re cooking!

Heā€™ll be fitted for his Macnas head any day now!

Congrats btw!!

1 Like

Cheers, we are all very proud. Iā€™ll have a Coca Cola original later to celebrate

4 Likes

Fair play,
Iā€™d say itā€™s quite a nerve racking experience as a parent to go through this

1 Like

Cheers lad. I was most nervous this time round of the 3 of them, again as I said before our fella is terrible laid back. Which I am finding is a good trait really. Adapting to that is my problem.
But the job is never done, a parent is a parent no matter what age they are. Itā€™s the finish of one chapter for Mrs. B and I and a whole new book for him.

5 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
Brilliant

1 Like

Signing in.

55 Likes

Brilliant news. Congrats to you and the Mrs pal.

2 Likes