The Daily Star National Camogie League Division 1 Final

Wexford v Cork in Nowlan Park on Sunday.

A repeat of last year’s league final, which Cork won, and last year’s All Ireland Final, which Wexford won.

The latter game was widely regarded as the greatest camogie match ever. I tend to agree.

This game is not to be missed. I have an erection thinking about it.

Admins, feel free to move this thread to the Ladies’ Board.

This is a sly trick to lure SLR back.

Massively looking forward to the game now. 1.30pm throw-in so I’ll miss the first half as I’ll be in a pub on John Street watching Ross County-Celtic. All going well it’ll be all to play for in the second half though. Best of luck to the Wexford ladies but I think they’ll find it tough today.

Saw the less 20 minutes of this today. Diabolical stuff. The Cork keeper milling one of our subs to give away a penalty was the funniest thing in the whole comical event.

Gerry Forde said the level of skill was very high on SE radio mate? It did sound rather patronising alright.

Limerick are coming for ye next year Bandage.

There’s about 3 players on each team who know what to do and can anticipate what’s going to happen. The rest of them do the funniest things.

Kilkenny giving Cork a trimming here.

That Aishling Thompson wan is fucking useless.

Galway bating KK here in the League Final. KK have just got a goal but GY seem to be physically commanding their opponents.

KK have goaled yet again to reduce the deficit to one. This is a remarkable turnaround.

A load of them have the fake tan done for the match

Miaow