The Dating Thread - Part II

he’s an awful rogue

@Copper_pipe should take a leaf out of your book and just go and buy a girlfriend from Asia.

Julio " mills and boon" Geordio

2 Likes

cc @Copper_pipe

Option a : Follow your heart = heartbreak & wankers cramp

Option b : Follow your Dick = regular sex

I think it’s clear the path you need to be on here.

I’m just trying to help out @Copper_pipe in his time of trouble mate.

1 Like

Someone send up the @Mark_Renton bat signal.

If this one wants a break, then let her have it. Even if you talk her around you will be walking on eggshells after that. Fuck that - she will hold on the cards.

The alternative is to take control of the situation and tell her that if she wants a break there is nothing you can do about it. As Julio said go ahead and live your life without her and I would say that she will come running back. Even if she doesn’t you’ll still have your self respect.

1 Like

Don’t plead and don’t beg.

Tell her if she wants to work at things, then you are willing to work on things, but if she thinks a break is for the best then that’s that.

@Copper_pipe I still wouldn’t rule out the scorched earth policy. Bang a friend of hers, or better yet an enemy and send her a few snap chats.

@Copper_pipe get out and enjoy yourself.

Look at that poor girl over in France. Went out for a jog and slipped and drowned.
That’s real heartbreak.
Your young, fit and healthy. Make the most of it. Any pain you feel will pass. Keep yourself busy.

1 Like

Busy getting bulled about 6 nights a week more like.

15 Likes

:open_mouth:

Someone had to tell him I suppose.

1 Like

Why don’t you regale us all with the time you missed out on the love of your life because you were out when DHL delivered her

12 Likes

:joy:

Poor auld copper isn’t giving her enough pipe.

1 Like

Let her say her ouece.

We never know whats going on in someones head or life. She could have stuff you are unaware of.

Simply listen.

1 Like

I thought @flattythehurdler was going to deliver that coup de grace

Aren’t you the fella that doesn’t believe in commitment ?

Ooooooft

Nope