The Day Time TV thread

As opposed to the Tonight’s TV thread.

I am a big fan of the Fraser double bill followed by Undercover Boss and Ramsey’s Kitchen Nightmares on Channel Four in the mornings as background noise when I work from home.

Usually have calls/meetings once the US wakes up so don’t usually have it on as background noise in the afternoon.

I see the Odessa File is on Film 4 at 12:45 for those who are interested

2 Likes

Good show Odessa file

Avoid, at all costs, unless there’s a secret stain of racism in you, that Judge Judy bitch.
It’s a complete set up and she’s a malevolent, vindictive oul’ hatchet.

A quick summary goes as follows…

Potless African/American folk end up before her, a rich, white, privileged cunt masquerading as a Judge. Many of these have problems enunciating their defences “But y’ladyship I axed Tallullah fo’ da truck” and she asks her bailiff for translation…

Cutting to the chase Tallullah and his buddies are ordered to start peelin’ some green in favour or Jefferson Wumblebumble III and that’s that.

If you’ve some masochistic tendencies then go for it… There’s a Tommy Fleming concert at 4pm possibly on TG4… :wink:

7 Likes

The Chase is on ad nauseum
you’re really in the pits if you are involved here tho

The Frasier double bill is your only man. I rarely get to see it but every time it’s on I’m reminded how great a show it is

1 Like

:grinning::grinning: