The definitive Greatest 100 Songs of all time

Theme-song from Cheers
:smiley:

[QUOTE=“Fitzy, post: 1000611, member: 236”]Would you all fuck off, that’s a brilliant list. Arvo Part :clap:

Speed ofthe Sound of Loneliness :clap: Though I prefer Philip Donnelly’s version. Nice one @Lazarus[/QUOTE]

He picked Arvo Part’s worst composition

Also Slow Riot for New Zero Kanada is two songs so there 101 songs on that list.

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1000662, member: 2272”]Theme-song from Cheers
:D[/QUOTE]
An absolute masterpiece of music

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1000672, member: 24”]He picked Arvo Part’s worst composition

Also Slow Riot for New Zero Kanada is two songs so there 101 songs on that list.[/QUOTE]
Incorrect on both counts

[QUOTE=“labane1917, post: 1000624, member: 1521”]Superb list. Only quibble would put Eno at the beginning with “An Ending (Ascent)” and finish with Slowdive’s “Blue Skie’d an Clear”.
Good Job, hard to beat.[/QUOTE]
@labane1917 :eek:
:clap:

[ATTACH=full]1611[/ATTACH]

It’s Godspeed farmer. Only gimps would pay attention to the track listings.

But that would mean that Farmer… :eek:

[QUOTE=“farmerinthecity, post: 1000672, member: 24”]He picked Arvo Part’s worst composition

Also Slow Riot for New Zero Kanada is two songs so there 101 songs on that list.[/QUOTE]
Does your train spotting approach to music take all the joy out of listening to it?

[QUOTE=“Fitzy, post: 1000611, member: 236”]Would you all fuck off, that’s a brilliant list. Arvo Part :clap:

Speed ofthe Sound of Loneliness :clap: Though I prefer Philip Donnelly’s version. Nice one @Lazarus[/QUOTE]
I’m hurt @Mac

‘Al Green - Let’s Stay Together’ has to be there somewhere.

2 Likes

Great call @KinvarasPassion