The definitive- how do i get to Lahinch thread

The Mac of early 2010 probably would have reacted to the wind up as well.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

here don’t dream of going to cooneys your likely to get fucked through the front window, and whatever you do (if you go there) , don’t mention kib man. oh and the dive that was the leon is long since closed, your best option if you pass through quilty is to ignore the 50kmh speed limit.

ignore mutton island its more a drug route than anything - nothing to see there.

and if your not fond of absolutely wrecked crusties from limerick dublin and beyond- avoid looneys.

KIB Mong being badly shown up again.
He doesn’t even know his own locality.

The eastern suburbs of Sydney? like the back of my hand

O Looney’s is a cunt of a spot…They know how to charge too the cunts…What’s the name of the pub on the right heading down the main street, has a huge smoking area and a marquee out the back…Flanagan’s???

There is a Flanagans on the main street alright.

That’s a decent spot…The Spinaker is middling enough, stay out of th Coast, cunt of a nightclub with cunts of bouncers…

I have to admitt not being in the coat for over a year, it was stag party and they were fine with us but it was full of surfer types.

The queens and the hydro for a true clare experience, did I hear a new nightclub opened in ennis

thing is, where exactly is KIB mans locality? certainly doesnt seem to be West Clare anyway. seems to know a bit about Wexford all the same.

+1

You’ll get nothing in Quilty except the smell of rotting seaweed in your nostrils. If you’re lucky someone might throw a bottle at your car.

I’ve never seen a Clareman to know so much about Wexford Junior football. Almost an intimate knowledge of the South Wexford clubs. Always found that odd.

He was attracted by the name Horeswood.

A trip into Doonbeg roaring out the car window up Quilty

I’m a man of the world but wouldnt be up to speed on Wexford junior football

who wouldnt be, its a name that conjures up all sorts

my knowledge of West Clare is second to none

Cooneys is a good spot. Great for a session

Of course there is golf, surfing and a rake of outdoor activities - Kilrush marina, scattery island etc but doubt Mac the fat freak will up up for anything bar curry chips and cold beer.

the hydro used be a good spot back in the day for the choons but pretty sure its closed now.