The deluded thread

This beauty from the horseracing thread:
“Thought he was enjoying himself out in front. Met the second last wrong but wouldn’t have beaten the winner in any case.”

I’d say he was enjoying himself alright. Flogged round a mucky field for three miles with a dog food factory at his back, a six hour trip wedged into a horse trailer at his front, and a small man on top of him driving him towards large fences with a whip, the reason for which is utterly beyond him, as he’s a horse.

26 Likes

:rollseyes:

There’s already a thread for this

1 Like

The whole board is for being deluded pal.

:smile:

that shite you are pumping into yourself every morning above in rochdale is driving you ape

3 Likes

Ah stop! Who came out with that??

Don’t forget, he’s most likely had his balls cut off at this stage.

Me or the horse?

1 Like

A fella was trying to sell me a raffle ticket recently with the prize a VIP trip to Galway Races. I told him if I wanted to see small lads whip ponies around the field, I would have stayed in Limerick @flattythehurdler

1 Like

You wouldn’t have had the pleasure of sitting for three hours in a traffic jam on either end though.

TNH

Twas only the other day pal. To make matters worse, it was some kind of IRFU draw

The orse.

The orsy crowd don’t like it up em

1 Like

Some pack of money hungry cunts.

The pandemic had proven live streams can provide gaa fans the globe over with access to club and county games.

Why give up a chunk of control and revenue under the auspices of growing the game in other markets (narrator: it won’t) when we’re perfectly capable of doing it ourselves for ourselves?

It’s going to be hard to put the live streaming genie back into the bottle now. They should have a national subscription service for the club games. RTE and TnG are only going to show a few live anyway.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

If amazon are going to go for GAA they have a bigger prize in sight .

Of course the reference to amazon would never be a hint to current “broadcast partners “ that they are other prying eyes

2 Likes